Los Angeles Traffic Ticket and DUI Attorney
If you need a highly qualified Los Angeles Traffic or DUI Attorney – Contact Us
Experienced Traffic Ticket Attorneys in Los Angeles
15250 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 700 Sherman Oaks
Los Angeles, CA 90403
Toll Free: 424-337-4005
SE HABLA ESPANOL
What We Do
At Traffic Clinic, we practice law in the state of California. We offer years of experience and unrivaled expertise that helps people with traffic ticket and license problems.
Our specialized areas of service include:
- GC Services Demand Letters for Outrageous Fines – Instead of paying ridiculously high fines to GC Services, we offer alternatives. Without paying a fine to GC Services and as long as you have never appeared before a judge specific to the ticket, we can help clear up your license and have it reinstated.
- Suspended Driver’s License– If your driver’s license was suspended due to a Failure to Appear (FTA) Vehicle Code (VC) 40509.5 Hold, we can help get your license valid. Dealing with a suspended license is just one of our many areas of expertise.
- Warrants– We can also help you with a bench warrant, arrest warrant, and various probation violations.
- Driver’s License Issues with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) including:
- Suspended driver’s license
- Failure to Appear (FTA)
- DMV Abstracts
- All Los Angeles County courts and courthouses (for any traffic ticket problem for all of the traffic courthouses in Los Angeles County, see the area map)
- Many additional problems relating to traffic ticket problems in Los Angeles County
DUI (Driving Under the Influence — Drugs or Alcohol)
We will appear in court on your behalf. That way, you never have to miss work or stand in long lines at the courthouse.
We can help with all traffic ticket problems, regardless of the Los Angeles County court or courthouse.
Free Legal Consultation with a Qualified Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney
We can help if any of the following apply:
- You were issued a traffic ticket or have a current warrant out for your arrest in Los Angeles County.
- You have received a letter from GC Services demanding that you pay a large fine.
- Your driver’s license was suspended because of a traffic ticket and you need assistance in getting it cleared up.
For a free, no-obligation consultation, call us at 424-337-4005. We will provide answers and advice pertaining to your case. After all, we are here to make your ticket and license issues disappear.